IN-THE-EAR (ITE) HEARING AIDS
A standard ITE hearing aid sits discreetly in the ear canal opening. We also have the practically invisible completely-in-canal (CIC) hearing aid, which sits deeply and invisibly in your ear canal.
- The least visible hearing aid type
- Customized to fit your ear canal
- For minimal to moderately severe hearing loss.
BEHIND-THE-EAR (BTE) HEARING AIDS
There are three BTE hearing aid types to choose from:
- A standard BTE hearing aid, whose receiver sits in the casing behind the ear. We also have a receiver-in-the-ear (RITE) and a receiver-in-canal (RIC) hearing aid.
- Placed discreetly behind your ear
- For mild to moderately severe and up to profound hearing loss.